History

Prairieview Mennonite Church began on April 15, 2001 with the merger of Waldo Mennonite Church and Flanagan Mennonite Church. Waldo organized in 1860 as an Amish congregation and Flanagan organized in 1878 as one of several congregations that developed from Waldo. After a number of cooperative ministries developed, merger discussions began in 1999 which resulted in Prairieview Mennonite Church.

For more information about our history:
Comments